Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo has said that he retired 93 military officers in one day to prevent coup in Nigeria. He said that when he became the civilian president in 1999, he only gave the military officers that were capable of staging coup d’état ...
- Boko Haram Insurgents Slaughter 6 Villagers in Borno August 23, 2017
- FG To Base Salary Increase On Workers’ Productivity
- Niger Delta Activist Berates FG’s Effort Against Hate Speech
- President Muhammadu Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting
- 6 Persons Killed, Many Injured Over Land Dispute In Delta August 22, 2017