Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo has said that he retired 93 military officers in one day to prevent coup in Nigeria. He said that when he became the civilian president in 1999, he only gave the military officers that were capable of staging coup d’état ...
- Budget Implementation: Ezenwa Calls for Corporation and Coordination Between Executive, Legislature October 23, 2017
- N2bn Pensions Fraud: Dambazau Absolves Self From Maina’s Reinstatement
- How African Church Priest ‘Revd. David Ayeola’ Was Killed By Kidnappers
- Produce Kanu Now, FG Tells Sen. Abaribe
- Reinstate Babachir Now, APC Tells Buhari October 22, 2017