No fewer than 100 workers of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital have been put under surveillance following their contacts with two patents who died of Lassa Fever in the hospital on Tuesday. The Chief Medical Director of the hospital who confirmed the ...
- Boko Haram Insurgents Slaughter 6 Villagers in Borno August 23, 2017
- FG To Base Salary Increase On Workers’ Productivity
- Niger Delta Activist Berates FG’s Effort Against Hate Speech
- President Muhammadu Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting
- 6 Persons Killed, Many Injured Over Land Dispute In Delta August 22, 2017