No fewer than 100 workers of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital have been put under surveillance following their contacts with two patents who died of Lassa Fever in the hospital on Tuesday. The Chief Medical Director of the hospital who confirmed the ...
- Budget Implementation: Ezenwa Calls for Corporation and Coordination Between Executive, Legislature October 23, 2017
- N2bn Pensions Fraud: Dambazau Absolves Self From Maina’s Reinstatement
- How African Church Priest ‘Revd. David Ayeola’ Was Killed By Kidnappers
- Produce Kanu Now, FG Tells Sen. Abaribe
- Reinstate Babachir Now, APC Tells Buhari October 22, 2017