With the current economic situation in Nigeria, it has proven difficult for a lot of individuals to get by. Everything has become rather expensive and work has become scarce, adding to the previous shortage in availability of jobs. It is a fact that even ...
- 2017 Budget Was Reduced Due To Recession – State House February 18, 2017
- Chocolate City Owner Audu Maikori Arrested By DSS Over Comments on Southern Kaduna Crisis
- State Governors Waiting For EFCC’s Investigation on Paris Club Loan
- EFCC Arraigns Contractor, Three Companies Over N305 Million Fraud
- Gallant Soldiers Kill Scores of Boko Haram in Borno February 17, 2017