Dr Yewande Oshodi, a consultant psychiatrist at Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH, has raised concerns over the rising number of Nigerians who have committed and attempted suicide and said that the rate is increasing. She stated that at the Lagos U ...
- I Was Worried When Ambode Became Lagos State Governor – Tinubu March 30, 2017
- Ali And Customs’ Uniform, A Distraction – Dogara
- Nigeria Senate: Ndume To Challenge Suspension in Court
- Blackout Looms As Debt, Inadequate Gas Supply Threaten Egbin Power Plc
- Shekau is Still Alive – Defence Minister Tells Buhari March 29, 2017