The body responsible for examinations into higher institutions in the country, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), bemoaned the recent upsurge in the activities of fraudsters who build fake websites and dupe unsuspecting members of the pu ...
- 2017 Budget Was Reduced Due To Recession – State House February 18, 2017
- Chocolate City Owner Audu Maikori Arrested By DSS Over Comments on Southern Kaduna Crisis
- State Governors Waiting For EFCC’s Investigation on Paris Club Loan
- EFCC Arraigns Contractor, Three Companies Over N305 Million Fraud
- Gallant Soldiers Kill Scores of Boko Haram in Borno February 17, 2017