The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB has sanctioned about 72 Computer-based Test centres over various offences in the conduct of the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME. According to a press statement made available to our ...
- Kidnapping: Muslims Celebrate Eid-ed-Fitr With Less Funfair June 26, 2017
- Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Audio Sallah Message
- Injection Of About 100 New Projects: Fashola Raises Alarm Over 2017 Budget June 23, 2017
- 10-Month-Old Baby Sold for N650,000 To Mrs. Ogechi Chukwuocha
- A Man “Babangida Garba” Caught Having S*x With Goat