Mr. Jalal Arabi, the State House Permanent Secretary on Thursday said that the budget for the state house was reduced from N16.6billion in 2016 to N13.6 billion in 2017 due to the economic recession. He said this while he was defending the 2017 budget for ...
- 2017 Budget Was Reduced Due To Recession – State House February 18, 2017
- Chocolate City Owner Audu Maikori Arrested By DSS Over Comments on Southern Kaduna Crisis
- State Governors Waiting For EFCC’s Investigation on Paris Club Loan
- EFCC Arraigns Contractor, Three Companies Over N305 Million Fraud
- Gallant Soldiers Kill Scores of Boko Haram in Borno February 17, 2017