Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu and some of his key members have gone into hiding, following the designation of IPOB as terrorist group by the Nigerian Army. Investigation revealed that Kanu was no more in his country home ...
- 10-Year-Old Boy ‘Chimobi’ Set Ablaze In Lagos Over A Pair Of Trousers September 25, 2017
- FG Frees 220 Boko Haram Suspects To Try 1, 600 Others
- Gunmen Kill Sergeant Eneojo Paul, Steal Two AK47 Rifles
- FG Appointments Are Based On Merit Now – Mohammed
- We Do Not See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – US September 24, 2017