Governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has reiterated his decision to quit the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP if the National Chairman of the party, Ali Modu Sheriff wins at the Supreme Court. Fayose said on Channels Television Friday evening that ...
- 10-Year-Old Boy ‘Chimobi’ Set Ablaze In Lagos Over A Pair Of Trousers September 25, 2017
- FG Frees 220 Boko Haram Suspects To Try 1, 600 Others
- Gunmen Kill Sergeant Eneojo Paul, Steal Two AK47 Rifles
- FG Appointments Are Based On Merit Now – Mohammed
- We Do Not See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – US September 24, 2017