Former Minister of Aviation during President Olusegun Obasanjo’s regime, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to resign now. In a series of tweets form his twitter handle, Fani-Kayode said that with the pictures posted by the ...
- FG’ll Reveal IPOB Financial Details To France – Source September 23, 2017
- George Is The Best PDP Chairmanship Candidate – Babatope
- Restructuring: You Can’t Stampede Us, Northern Elders Tell Other Regions September 22, 2017
- What is Restructuring and Does Nigeria Need it? – The Essence of the Restructuring Debate in Nigeria
- Modu-sheriff May Join APC, Meets With Osinbajo