The court of Appeal sitting in Abuja has nullified the election of the state Governor Emmanuel Udom. The five-man jury this afternoon upheld the petition of the APC candidate in the April 11th election Umana Umana who argued that the election of Governor ...
- FG’ll Reveal IPOB Financial Details To France – Source September 23, 2017
- George Is The Best PDP Chairmanship Candidate – Babatope
- Restructuring: You Can’t Stampede Us, Northern Elders Tell Other Regions September 22, 2017
- What is Restructuring and Does Nigeria Need it? – The Essence of the Restructuring Debate in Nigeria
- Modu-sheriff May Join APC, Meets With Osinbajo