5 people including 4 members of the Indigenous People of Biafra and a soldier lost their lives while celebrating the court order for the immediate release of the leader of the pro-biafran group, Nnamdi Kanu in Onitsha, Anambra state yesterday Dec. 17th. A ...
- Boko Haram Insurgents Slaughter 6 Villagers in Borno August 23, 2017
- FG To Base Salary Increase On Workers’ Productivity
- Niger Delta Activist Berates FG’s Effort Against Hate Speech
- President Muhammadu Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting
- 6 Persons Killed, Many Injured Over Land Dispute In Delta August 22, 2017