A Niger Delta activist Comrade Joseph Eva has said that the Federal Government is not doing enough to curb hate speech, adding that it will need to go extra mile to douse the tension. Eva who was a guest on the programme Today on STV, also identifi ...
- Boko Haram Insurgents Slaughter 6 Villagers in Borno August 23, 2017
- FG To Base Salary Increase On Workers’ Productivity
- Niger Delta Activist Berates FG’s Effort Against Hate Speech
- President Muhammadu Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting
- 6 Persons Killed, Many Injured Over Land Dispute In Delta August 22, 2017